Sunday, June 29, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLYNN!!!

Tomorrow will be Kylynn's 2nd Birthday! It is so amazing how two years just flies by. At this time 2 years ago I was sitting on the beach in Holland. I started to feel contractions around 1:00 and thought I better head home. I headed home around 3:00. We headed to the Hospital and she was born at 12:28 early on the 30th of June. What an amazing 2 years it has been. She is such a joy to our lives and many others. I am so happy when I'm around her, well the terrible twos are starting, but really she is such a ball of energy and joy. I hope you all have a great week, we'll be camping at Holland State Park for the week and celebrating Kylynn's birthday out there. Here's some pictures to cherish of our sweet little girl who will be TWO!

No comments: