Sunday, July 26, 2015

Princess Tea

For the last 3 or 4 years we have attended the princess tea with my friend Trish and her daughter Lauren.  The girls look forward to this and love going.  They even dress their American Girl up in their cherry dresses and take them along.  We were talking this year about how much longer they will want to go.  Not sure they will ever want to stop going.
The girls and I ready for Princess Tea 
Addisyn meeting Hannah


Kylynn meeting Hannah


With Gabriel

With Danielle 'The New Cherry Queen'

With Queen Chelsea

Lauren and Kylynn enjoying some sweet treats

Addisyn Joy

Kylynn Joy

Trisha and I

Cute little cupcake toppers

The tradition of pictures out by the water, 
the girls were so cute

Me and my girls

My BFF

With their dolls, another great Princess Tea in the books

No comments: