Sunday, July 26, 2015

12 years later

Amazing how time flies!  Seems like just yesterday I was walking down the isle to say 'I do.'  Here we are 3 kids and 4 furry friends later.  We may not have it all figured out yet but we make it work.  Marriage is not easy and can be a struggle.  I feel like God has blessed me with an amazing husband who challenges me yet is there for me.  We have the same goals in mind for our family and I have enjoyed the journey so far.  Here's to another 12 + years together!
Enjoying drinks before dinner at Boat Werks

Land and Sea for this handsome fella

Gorgeous sunset

Whitefish for me



Had to post one from the special day

He even surprised me with a dozen roses for our 12 year, how sweet!

All Because Two People Fell In Love


Happy Anniversary Honey!

No comments: