Thursday, July 9, 2015

10 on Thursday +1

A few of the things we've been up to lately!
1. The Bareman's came for a campfire a few weeks back and Addisyn took this cute picture.  We are blessed by their friendship. The kids get a long so great!

2.  The girls did VBS at Fellowship Reformed.  They loved it and will 
definitely do it again next year, and maybe Easton can join.

3.  After VBS one of the days we headed out to Sandy Pine with Kylynn's friend Taylor.
The kids had a delicious ice cream treat when we were done swimming.

4.  My little helper while the girls were at VBS

5.  A night at Cabella's.  The kids love going.  
They were walking through the store holding hands.  So sweet.

Jason had Kylynn trying things on so he could get an idea on her size for things.
He needs to start getting the kids gear for hunting this fall.

6.  Emily and I ran in the K9K to honor Andy Rusticus.  He was a son of the kids Art Teacher at school.  He died while training to be a K9 officer so they started a run in his honor.  This was the 2nd annual and Emily and I wanted to run it.

It was a beautiful morning for a run.  We did great!

My cheering section!

7.  Hubby and I, love this dress I had made for my sister's rehearsal dinner.  

8.  Made a visit to Old Papa for Father's Day.  He sure does love his Great Grandkids.

9.  All signed up for the Summer Reading Program at the Library.  
Need to keep these kiddos motivated!

10.  The kids and I went Strawberry picking with the Bareman's.
It was a first for us.  We picked $24 worth.  I was able to make 10 jars of freezer jam, 
two strawberry pies and have some mashed strawberries for strawberry short cake.  Oh and Easton and Addisyn sure did enjoy them plain.  Sweet Michigan Strawberries, yum!

11.  I had my first Mammogram on June 19.  It was time to have the baseline done.
I was quite nervous but it was nothing!  Ladies, make sure you do what your doctor asks and just get it done, it seriously was not  bad at all!

No comments: