Saturday, July 18, 2015

4th of July Weekend

Our annual trek to Traverse City for Cherry Festival always involves a full vehicle.  So full that we use the rack for the beach and bag chairs along with the bike rack.  We must look like the Beverly Hillbillies driving down the road.  But it gets us there and the kids love to ride their bikes at my parents.  There is a nice cul de sac there and we like to take bike rides with Grandpa.
The Hubby fueling up for the trip

We made it, cheers to another beginning of Cherry Fest!

Moomers is a must when we are in TC

Super Moo is his favorite!

Woudn't you know it, first thing before the pancake breakfast, a picture with the Cherry Queen and her court.  The girls were so excited to start the festival off by seeing their Queen Chelsea!

Then off to the Pancake Breakfast where you had to catch your flap jacks!  So fun!

Addisyn did great


Easton needed a little help

Kylynn caught 2/3

Even Dad got in on the action

These three loving their pancakes and sausage


Crazy kiddos, they had to have their picture in this huge chair

Waiting for the air show in the only little bit of shade in the place.


Air show begins with the Coast Guard 

my boys

Me and my kiddos

Daddy and the kids

Thunderbirds

After the air show we headed up to North Port this year for the fireworks.  My sister's inlaws live there and invited us up for the picnic before the show.  We had a great time.  The kids were so excited to see Uncle Dustin and Aunt Kari and their friends Matt and Annie.  Easton even made a new friend in my sister's sister in laws boyfriend Scott.  An enjoyable night in a small town Americana setting.  Perfect for the 4th of July!
hanging out on the boat

Happy 4th from our family

The hubby and I walked out to the end of the marina, beautiful night


Love these chics, mom and sis and I

ready for their dingy ride


Off they go

me and my other half

3 happy kids

My blessings all decked out for the 4th


My parents

Me and my littles

The sis and I

Marge, Easton and Scott during the fireworks

No comments: