Monday, December 22, 2014

Cookie Time

The kids have been begging to decorate Christmas Cookies.  I finally baked them and it was time to decorate.  Not sure why I waited so long to bake the cookies, the dough was made last week and placed in the fridge, took me all of 40 minutes to crank them out.  Oh well, they are done now.  I tried the muffin tin thing this year so the bottles wouldn't get dumped.  It worked a little bit, still need some lessons on a little goes a long way when decorating cookies.  I do enjoy these times with my kids, even though I get a little stressed and worried that stuff will be dumped all over my floor.  They don't look perfect but the kids decorated them and that is all that matters.  We had fun!
Addisyn and Easton

Kylynn Joy, we did some colored icing this year and she was loving it!

Easton Marc, adding some candy eyes to his gingerbread man

Addisyn Joy

My girls, so happy they love to bake and continue 
the traditions I have loved for so many years


No comments: