Sunday, December 14, 2014

Christmas Programs

The girls had their school program Thursday night, it was amazing!  I loved seeing them sing their little hearts out for our Lord and Savior!  The problem was Kylynn was on one side of the kids and Addisyn was on the complete opposite.  I sat on Kylynn's side and when Easton had to use the restroom we watched Addisyn from the isle way, I got a little wave so I knew she saw me.  The songs were great, the motions were fun, and the whole thing together was perfect!  
My girls

Kylynn is down in front.


Kylynn Joy

Addisyn Joy

Tonight the kids had their program at church.  Easton sang with the little people's and the girls with the Kingdom Kids sunday school kids.  Great program again this year.  I love watching my girls sign their hearts out.  Easton sang this year a little more than last year but the one video I took of him singing Ring the Christmas Bells he didn't sing, just rang the bells, lol.

Easton Marc, my handsome little guy.

Singing Away in a Manger

Addisyn Joy

Kylynn Joy

Easton Marc

These three have my heart, love them so much!

Even when they do silly things

Love watching them sing


Another favorite I had to post!

No comments: