Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas with the Vugteveen's

We celebrated Christmas with Jason's side of the family on Christmas Eve.  We had some tasty appetizers, a wonderful dinner, and a yummy dessert.  It is busy with 10 kiddos running around.  We started with presents and went one at a time, which is nice to be able to see what everyone is getting.  It went pretty well.
Cambrey, Addisyn, and Molly

Connor, such a happy baby

My girls

The big girls waiting to open their pajamas
Brinley - Kylynn - Cambrey - Addisyn

Easton Marc

Addisyn Joy

Kylynn Joy

My boys

She was so excited to get the Taylor Swift CD

Addisyn was pretty excited about her Lego

A t-ball set for Easton

Me and Addisyn

My family

The hubby and I

The big boys 
Easton and Cole

Playing with Uncle Brandon
Mason - Easton - Austin and Uncle Brandon

Courtney, Me, Lindsey, and Jana

All 10 in their pajamas
Cole - Austin - Easton - Addisyn - Connor - Brinley - Kylynn - Mason - Cambrey - Molly

My kiddos with Grandma and Grandpa Vugteveen

Grandpa and Easton

These two were cracking me up
Easton and Brinley

No comments: