Sunday, January 5, 2014

Meet Molly

Jason's sister Lindsey had her baby while we were in TC for Christmas.  I was so excited to get a face time call the day after Christmas to learn of baby's arrival.  It was an accident as my sis in law is new to the iPhone but I'm so glad she did it.  I was able to tell by the hat that she had a girl!  Molly Elayne arrived at 6:04 on 12/26 and she was 8 lbs 5 oz and 19 1/4 inches.  Mom, Dad, and Big Brother Mason are all doing well.  We got to visit with her on Sunday when we arrived home.  So fun to snuggle a little newborn again.  I didn't get a ton of snuggle time as the girls were thoroughly enjoying holding their newest cousin.
Addisyn got to hold her first

such a sweetie, love all of the hair

Kylynn Joy with Molly

Easton didn't care to hold her, cute pick though

My girls with their baby cousin

can't get enough of her sweetness

A happy auntie, I can snuggle her and hand her back!

These two were playing on our phones, cracked us up

The family of 4 - Mason, Lindsey, Brian and Molly
SOOOOO SO happy for them!  God is GOOD!

No comments: