Saturday, January 4, 2014

Happy New Year

We spent New Years at my Brother's house in DeWitt.  It was nice to see their new home.  They already have it feeling very homey.  Can't wait to see what else they do to it.  My parents had picked my kids up on Tuesday and took them for a sleepover with their cousin Chloe, they loved it.  We had a delicious brunch made by my sis in law and relaxed a little before our trip home.  A very low key day but it was nice to be with my family again.
hanging out before brunch

the kiddos enjoying some pancakes

crazy kids, wrestling around but having a blast

My boys

playing with Chloe, they sure do love her

Our family

Daddy and his baby girl

Addi and Grandma

My girls

Here's to a great 2014, we are off to a great start.  I have had a wonderful time at home with my kiddos, they are growing up way to fast.  They are finally sleeping in and they don't wake me up, they just turn on their cartoons and are quite quiet.  They all have been playing so well together as well.  I am blessed!  Back to work in a few days and I sure will miss our time together.  Before you know it summer will be here though, I can't believe how fast January 2014 came!

Happy New Year everyone, may God bless your year!

No comments: