Wednesday, May 23, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

First things first, I'm loving the fact that I only have 4 more school days with students, one of which will be spent at Great America!  I'm so looking forward to summer with my kiddos.

 I love watching Easton run around outside. 
Yesterday he was chasing his daddy to get his cozy coupe back, pretty cute!
 Love the fact that I got 45 pages scrapbooked this past weekend. 
That much closer to getting caught up.  Also, love these pictures!
 Love the fact that my iris' are blooming this year. 
They did not bloom last year.
 Enjoyed some of my favorite dessert tonight, ice cream. 
 Can't wait for Moomer's on Saturday night!
Loving the fact that my race is Saturday!
  I'm so excited, yet so nervous.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute Addi page!!! Have fun in T.C. this weekend!