Sunday, May 13, 2012

Blessed to be their mom!

God is so good!  It is such a blessing to be their mom!

Never thought I could love someone so much!  But these three have taught me so much about love!  Life is never dull with them and I am grateful for that.  Being a mom is the best job ever!
But I do want to think about those who are no longer earthly mother's or those who wish to be a mom.  Please keep my friend Julie in your prayers as this is her first mother's day without Mikayala.  we all miss her so much but I can't imagine the emotions Julie has today as she goes through her first mother's day with out her precious daughter.  I also always think of my Aunt Debbie who lost Stephanie 13 years ago.  You can't take motherhood away from someone.  I also know that there are many out there who wish they could be a mom but are struggling.  I pray for those woman today and ask the Lord to bless them as he has blessed my sister-in-law.  Lindsey is celebrating her first mother's day today with Mason - poor Linds has to work though.  We are so happy for you Lindsey.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all of the Mother's out there and I pray that you will be richly blessed!

No comments: