Monday, February 13, 2012

Pinterest Idea


With only 13, now 14 members in Kylynn's class I wanted to make her valentine's this year.  I saw an idea on pinterest and just had to try it.  So we started with this picture below, that we took a few weeks ago.
 Then we attached the picture to cardstock and punched holes above the fist and below the fist.  We added a sucker and we had a special Valentine.
 Kylynn adding a heart sticker to the back.
 Mommy and Kylynn busy finishing up the Valentines
 Finished product, the front side
Finished product, the back side

She is so excited for her first Valentine's Day party.  We also made Mrs. VanderStelt's Valentine.  I'll have to take a picture of it and post it later.  I try to be crafty and I think they turned out pretty cute!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute idea!

Kari Lynn said...

They turned out super cute!! I know she was very excited about them as it was the first thing to escape her mouth tonight --- I hope she has a great party tomorrow! :)