Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Today was a day filled with love.  It started when I went in to wake Kylynn up for school today.  She sat right up and said, "Happy Valentine's Day Mom!"  Oh make my heart melt!  She was so excited about her first Valentine's Day party and handing out her homemade valentines.  When I picked them up tonight they came home for a few minutes before heading off to Grandma and Grandpa Vugteveen's for a party with their cousins.  The kids got to open their gifts from Grandma VanDyke.  Books, they love books!  Thanks Grandma!
 My 3 Lovebugs!
Kylynn Joy
 Addisyn Joy
 Easton Marc

They day got even better when Jason and I realized that we were going to be alone for the evening.  So we had to take advantage of our alone time and get some dinner just the two of us.  We headed over to Rush Creek Bistro at Sunnybrook Country Club.  Our meal was delicious and Jason has some of my leftovers for his lunch tomorrow.  Jason also treated me to a bunch of tulips and a remote for my camera, just what I wanted.  I hope and pray that you all enjoyed your day with those that you love. 
Please continue to keep my friend Julie and her husband James in your prayers.  This week it will have been 6 months since Mikayla's passing and I just can't get them off my mind.  Today especially as Julie and Mikayla always loved dressing for the holidays and the parties.  Continue to lift them in prayer that they will see God in all of this.

No comments: