Sunday, February 26, 2012

Weekend preview

Here is a preview of our weekend.  It was such a busy weekend and I didn't get a nap this afternoon so the best I can do right now is a quick preview of the birthday girl's adventures and our special day today with Chloe's dedication.

Addisyn with her amazing Tangled birthday cake!

Just what she wanted, Rapunzell's wig!
Oh we laughed and laughed about this. 
She was on cloud nine though!
 Happy Birthday Addisyn Joy!
On her new scooter sporting her new crown!

 My brother, his wife and my niece Chloe on Chloe's special day!

I can't help but feel fully blessed today.  God has been so faithful and good to our family.  Chloe was a premie at 35 weeks gestation and holding her today you would never know it.  She has adorable chunky thighs and is a healthy baby girl.  I'm so glad we got to share in her special day.  Addisyn Joy has blessed us for 4 amazing years and I can't wait to watch her continue to grow in her faith and love for Jesus.  She truly is a lover and I can't wait to see how He uses her!  Off to bed for me!

No comments: