Saturday, February 11, 2012

Brad and Amanda Say "I Do"

Friday night we celebrated with Jason's cousin Amanda and her new Husband Brad.  It's the first family wedding we've had in a year and a half.  I think it's the first wedding we've been to in quite some time as well.  I was pretty excited about this wedding and Jason and I both purchased new outfits for our night out.  I was super excited to wear my new dress.  I even borrowed some jewelry to go with the dress.  Hannah watched the kids for us so she did my hair and my eye make-up for me.  It was a fun night out on the town for J and I. 

 Uncle Bruce and Amanda
 Wedding message, more on that later
 With this ring...
 Best picture I have of the couple
 Little Mason made his family debut, he was so good
 Mom and Dad, they even coordinated
 Jason was a good cousin and danced with Amanda for the dollar dance
 Jason's brother Brandon and his wife Jana - with baby on board
 Jason and I
 The Vugteveen Girls
Lindsey, Me, Jana, and Courtney
Brothers in purple, or lavender as Brandon said

It was a great night out for us, a bit of a tough night on the roads but we had fun spending time with family, had some good laughs, good food, and good times!

No comments: