Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Playing in the snow

The girls were so excited when they realized that there was snow on the ground this morning.  I thought it would be fun for all of us to go outside and have some fun in the snow, Easton had other plans.  So I layed him down for a snooze and helped the girls get bundled up.  It is pretty nice now, they do most of it themselves.  We trooped off to the shed to find a sled, only one did we find.  Looks like Daddy needs to go buy us some more.  They were happy as clams though.  I stayed around and took a few pics and then I hurried back inside.  Oh how I love the snow! They went back and forth between the front and back yards, I only gave them one warning, watch out for poop.  It stands out pretty good now in the snow.  They just laughed at me.  I think they played for about an hour outside and then they were done.  I just love watching them play together.  What a blessing they are to me!
 Addisyn Joy
can't quite figure out where the camera is

Kylynn Joy
Kylynn and Addisyn
 Peeking from the window, oh how fun it was to watch them play together
The best part was I was warm and cozy

This picture is priceless, off to find her sister

No comments: