Sunday, January 1, 2012

Goals for 2012...

Here we go...
-spend more time with God
-have more patience as a mom, they are only young once
-acknowledge a friend or loved one at least once a week (card, email, phone call, face book)
-run 1/2 marathon
-loose 10 more pounds
-do more for others
-have more date nights with my hubby
-cultivate more healthy friendships
-enjoy my family
-start and continue a photo blog - click here to check it out (we'll see how this goes)
-be a more loving and compassionate teacher
-try new things (wine, recipes, authors)

I think that is a pretty good list of goals to have.  I thought about my list as I ran yesterday, it was a great way to reflect on this past year and think about the year ahead.  I don't think any of them will be too tough to complete, maybe the half marathon but I'm committed and can't wait to see this through.  I'm excited about starting a photo blog as I've watched my sister I have been thinking about it for a while and thought the first of the year would be a great way to begin.  Here's to a great 2012, May God bless you this year!

No comments: