Sunday, January 22, 2012

The perfect snow...

The other day Jason picked the kids up from Miss Amy's house while I had a meeting at school.  He had emailed me and told me I needed to get home ASAP cause it was snowman making weatherSo I rushed home as soon as the meeting was over and got some great pictures.  The only problem was there wasn't a ton of snow so it pulled up the dirt from the ground when you rolled the snow.  That was okay though, the girls packed some new white snow all around to cover up the dirt.  Easton wasn't too sure of the snow and couldn't move too much but he did just fine.  He really liked it when we were done and he could run around on the pavement. 

Kylynn Joy
Addisyn Joy
Daddy, rolling up the snow
Just a little bit of dirt on those snow balls
Easton Marc
The finished product!

No comments: