Sunday, January 15, 2012

My Baby is 18 months!

 My baby turned 18 months today.  I have always wanted to take pictures outside in the snow and today we did.  It was beautiful out!  After church this morning the little man and I headed out to a local park to get some pictures taken.  It didn't go so well.  He just cried when I sat him down.  I decided we'd come back after naps with Daddy so he'd have someone to try to help him smile.

Not so sure of this
Much better!

I can't believe he's already 1 1/2!
 Easton Marc, you are such a happy boy!
Daddy and Easton

After nap we headed back and got a couple of cute ones, he still wasn't so sure of it but Daddy got a few smiles.

Easton Marc - what would we do without you?  Life would be so dull.  Here's what you've been up to.
-loves to say hi (when I get him up in the morning he yells hi as soon as I open the door)
-pushes his trucks all over the house now, with sound effects
-started throwing fits over the last few weeks
-chases the dogs
-loves to give hugs - especially when one of his sisters is crying
-likes to eat all by himself, no help from mommy or daddy
-helped daddy unload the dishwasher tonight - was able to match his cups together - lids and bottoms
-loves the TV
-likes to dance in the car
-still taking 2 naps, except for Sunday's

Easton has his 18 month check - up on Friday.  I'm curious to see how big he's gotten.  I'll update after his appointment and give his latest stats!

No comments: