Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Our big boy

Easton had his two month check up yesterday and he weighs 15 lbs 8 oz. He is 95% for his age. I knew he was big. I looked at Kylynn's baby book cause I thought she was a pretty chunky baby as well and she was 15 lbs 2 oz at 4 months. No wonder my back is killing me. He was 24.5 inches, 90% for his age in height. He did really well considering he had to have 5 shots. I calmed him down and then it was big sisters turn. I didn't realize she needed any but she did, next time Daddy goes. Speaking of, he will be taking her today to have blood work done for us to be able to find out if she has HS. I'll keep you posted.I am enjoying my time at home with the kids, today is jammie day. Tuesdays and Thursdays we don't have to get out of the house so we just hang out in our jammies. Right now Easton is napping in his bed, yeah!!! The girls are playing nicely on the floor, Kylynn is coloring and Addisyn is playing with some little people. And the best thing about today is that Easton slept from 10 - 7 last night, YEAH!!!!!! Thank you Easton for the full nights rest, I needed it, he must have known.

1 comment:

Trisha said...

How do you luck out with good sleeping babies?!? I have to figure out the trick for this next one! (: Camden was 15lbs 6oz at 2 months...it must be a boy thing!