Monday, September 27, 2010

life at home with the kids

Here's a few photos of what we've been up do during our days with mom home. I am enjoying our routine of preschool days and at home days. I've got about 6 more weeks at home, can't believe that is all that is left. I need to make the most of it. Easton is on some medicine for acid reflux and I think it is doing the trick. He has been napping much better and seems to be a happier baby. It makes it nice for me during the day, I'm able to get some things done or take a nap myself. Enjoy some photos of the kids.
Easton loves his bouncer right now, too bad I can't catch these great smiles when he looks at meAddisyn helping mom make rice krispie treats, 1st time,
she loves her time with mommy while Kylynn is at preschoolAnother bouncer picture, he just lights up in thereKylynn doing what she loves, coloringAddisyn doing what she loves, puzzles

Easton doing some tummy time


(I just realized that they are mostly in their jammies, we love our jammie days)

No comments: