Monday, September 20, 2010

The Greatest Show on Earth...

That's right, the girls, my mom, and I attended the greatest show on earth on Saturday, Ringling Bros Barnum and Bailey's Circus. At first Kylynn was scared, it was a little overwhelming, loud and a lot going on. We were a little bummed there were no lions but we saw, tigers, elephants, zebras, horses, and funny doggies doing tricks. It was a great time to spend with just the girls, Easton was left in great hands with Hannah. I was so thankful that my mom came down this weekend to help me out while J was away hunting for the big bear. I would not have been able to do it without her. Thanks Mom, Love ya! Three kids is a lot of work and doing it alone is even tougher, I give a lot of credit to the single parents out there, I hope I never have to be one. Here are some pics of our time at the circus, we enjoyed popcorn, hot dogs, and I even enjoyed a corn dog. Gotta love greasy circus food.
Me and my girls, so glad I could take them to the circus, we had so much funAddi and her popcornGrandma and Kylynn enjoying the showThe elephants were my favorite, they are so big and so gentle

We loved the tigers

1 comment:

Kari Lynn said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun! I call going next year ;)