Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Swim Lessons

This week the girls are taking swim lessons from our friend Miss Kristen. They survived the first two days with lots of tears. It's getting much better though, hopefully tomorrow will be better yet. Kylynn told me she won't cry tomorrow. It's so hard to sit there and watch them cry and be scared, even though I know they are in the best hands possible and nothing will happen to them. Must be some pregnancy hormones in me but I hate watching my girls cry, who does? Jason is bringing them on Thursday as I have my informational meeting for our bid meeting next week, keep me in your prayers. I will be bidding on a job again and most likely I'll be moving classrooms for the 3rd time in a year. Here are some pictures of their adventures.
Addisyn kicking with Miss Kristen, not really happy about it thoughKylynn Joy kicking with Miss Kristen

Kissing the water, they loved this part

No comments: