Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Prayers needed!

For those of you that don't know, Jason's sister Lindsey and her husband Brian are expecting twins, last Tuesday she was admitted into the hospital because she was dilated. She has spent the last week on strict bed rest with no change as of yesterday. Today she had some bleeding and was admitted back into the hospital. She is now dilated to 5, contracting and the cervix is thinning. They are doing everything they can to keep those little babies, girls, yes that's right two little girls who are feisty and active, the the womb. Please pray for them that they feel God's presence in this difficult time. Pray for our family that we might be there in any way they might need us and give us all strength in this challenging time.
Pray for Jason and I that we might have the right words to talk with Kylynn, she is very inquisitive and has been going with me to visit Aunt Linney. She doesn't understand why she is on bed rest and why she can't have the babies.
Also pray for me as I near the end of my pregnancy, as you may understand this is very difficult on me watching Lindsey go through this as I'm carrying my 3rd child. I just feel terrible and wish there was something I could do. I have my 37 week appointment tomorrow to see how things are going. I'll update tomorrow.
Thank you for your prayers and support, we need a miracle for those little girls!

1 comment:

The Kowalskis said...

Praying for all of you during this really difficult time.