Sunday, June 27, 2010

cute shirts

I ordered some new t-shirts for the girls. This winter I had long sleeve t-shirts made with a 3 and a 2 on them for the girls by a girl I saw at a craft show last fall. I also had a onsie made for my nephew Cole for Christmas. So I found her card and contacted her again. I am so excited to show these cute t-shirts off. They will make their debut either on Kylynn's birthday or when baby boy is born, which ever comes first. I told my sister about them and she wanted to see them so I thought I'd put a picture on here for everyone to enjoy. If you are interested in them they are from http://www.colormecute.etsy.com/, she is on vacation right now but her site will be back up and running soon I'm sure. The biggest reason I was so excited is if you look close the 4 and the g are cherry prints, I thought they were polka dots when I ordered them and when I went to pick them up was very surprised, just meant to be. Both girls got big sis shirts but the picture looks better with only one. Don't you think they are cute?

3 comments:

The Kowalskis said...

Those are SO cute! I love them.

Jon and Ash said...

Very Cute!!!

Kari Lynn said...

Thanks for posting them!! I LOVE them! Can't wait to see you on Friday and surprise Kylynn! Should we pack our bags just incase the little man decides to make his appearance ... ?