Friday, June 25, 2010

God is so GOOD!

I have a job! I had my bid meeting this morning and I was fortunate to be able to pick my same job for this coming school year that I had last school year. I will be teaching 8th grade science with possibly a section of 7th grade science. I am so thankful to be staying put and not having to move, pack, and all of that not so fun stuff.
It was a tough day though, many friends are layed off and I just hurt for them. Some have been teaching just as long as myself. I just feel awful for them. When will this economy turn around?
I promise a post next time with pictures. Hopefully we'll have a nice calm weekend and I'll add some photos of what we've been up to, girls are good and continuing to make me laugh everyday. I am so blessed to be home with them everyday this summer, 3 weeks down, 14 1/2 more weeks to go:)

No comments: