Tuesday, September 16, 2008

She's Sitting!!!!

Here is a video to show you she is sitting! YEAH!!! Today at my aunt's she sat for 1/2 hour before tumbling. Tonight she tumbled after about 10 - 15 minutes but I think Kylynn running around and the dogs might have had something to do with that. She is so much fun! Enjoy listening to our Addi and watching her sit, yeah, that sounds like fun.




I'm also so excited, I called a cleaning lady tonight and guess who's going to hire a cleaning lady? You got it, ME:)!!!! Hallelujah! What a relief this will be, it will just be one less thing I have to do right now. I am so looking forward to October 3 when I can come home to a spotless house:)

3 comments:

Kari Lynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kari Lynn said...

I can't believe how big she is getting!! It seems like just yesterday I was sitting in the hospital waiting for her to enter the world and now she's sitting!!! I tell ya what, I am missing WAY too much while living up here and I don't like it one bit!! Miss you all!!

Van Hofwegen Ventures said...

I see drool and can relate! Hope you get in a routine soon-you are nuts. Perhaps whenit gets a little cooler we should have a moms camping reunion dinner night out.