Tuesday, September 9, 2008

She's getting big...


My baby is getting so big! She weighed 16 lbs 10 oz (70th%) and was 27 1/2 in (95th%). So her daddy is right on his predictions, she will probably be the tall skinny one. I just looked in Kylynn's book and she was 3 lbs heavier and 1/2 shorter. Should be interesting to see how these girls end up. Addisyn is doing much better with her sitting. The doctor said she looks great where she is at. She will start straight up but then bend over quite a bit. I just can't get over how happy she always is. It has been such a blessing to have such wonderful girls, I can't complain at all. My were and are both very good babies. Maybe we shouldn't have another one. That could throw our world upside down:)
I'm back at it full force and it is really overwhelming right now. I'm anxious to get settled and into a routine. I just feel like I'm in over my head. It doesn't help that I have 30 students and no extra help. Hopefully in the next few weeks I may get some para help and I have a wonderful mom from last year that will be helping me on Mondays, YEAH!

Jason is in Pittsburgh till Thursday so it is single mom life for me, fun. The girls and I went for a walk tonight, it was a beautiful cool night. Addisyn fell asleep, so precious. We came home and gave her a bath and bottle and off to bed she went. Then Kylynn wanted ice cream so I shared a bowl with her, she ate most of it:) Then it was time for her to go off to bed. Now I'm just updating some things and I did a little class work for my class tomorrow night. I am so blessed to have my aunt around who watches my girls and will take them longer if needed. The girls absolutely love her and it is just so comforting to know they are loved and in great hands. We truly do appreciate her and love having her watch our girls.
I have to say she saved me today big time. Jason forgot to tell me last night that she was out of formula, I had Open House. So we had no formula and Kylynn went to Auntie's in her footie pj's and had no shoes. So Auntie went to Costco today to buy formula and swung by the house to get Kylynn's shoes for me, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! I wanted to just go home and cry. I felt like a horrible mother. There is just so much going on right now that I have to sit back and get a little more organized. But with 4 baskets of laundry to fold, classwork to do for my grad class, and other household chores to do it is tough to relax. I'll make it though, the Lord only gives us what we can handle. He must think I can handle a lot:)

No comments: