Sunday, September 28, 2008

The days are flying

It is already the end of September and my baby is 7 months old! Wow, it seems like just yesterday I was adjusting to 2 little ones, I think I'm still adjusting but Addisyn is getting so big. She really is a happy baby and cheers me right up after a tough day at school. Kylynn is getting such a vocabulary it is hillarious. This week on the way to school she told me I need to pay attention to her. She likes the Sugerland song, do do do, so every morning and on the way home from school it is "mommy do do song." I now have to limit it to one time or I'll listen to it the whole way to Auntie's and the whole way home. She also tells me to turn it louder. Quite the character she is.
Both girls are pretty snotty right now. Kylynn's is green so I was told to watch it and if it doesn't clear up to call the doctor cause she's fighting an infection.
Another busy week for me. I am wrapping up my first class this week so I have to go to a Bosnian restaurant and work on some research. I have to get Addi's blood work done to check for Spherocytosis and get the girls fitted for Lindsey's wedding. Addisyn had her ears checked last week and thank goodness they were perfect!
Off to take a nap, everyone else is already I just wanted to update this! I need my zzz's when I can get them.

No comments: