Monday, September 1, 2008

One busy woman!

I tell you what, I have been running around lately like a chicken with my head cut off. I start school tomorrow and it has been crazy for about 2 weeks now. I've been busy setting up my classroom, packing for the UP and starting grad classes. Yup, grad classes. I'm going to be working on an ESL program which will take me 2 years but when I'm done I'll have my plus 30 and go over to another pay scale. Plus when I finish the district pays me back so it's for free, can't been that.
Our baby is 6 months old already, this is a common sight! Her mouth wide open with a big smile!Our short boat trip a few weeks ago. Daddy did good buying Kylynn a life jacket! They match!
We just got back a few hours ago from the UP so I'm going to add some pictures of that and what's been happening around the house. Addisyn is now 6 months old! Wow, time flies. She is gaining weight, loves her food and is working on sitting up. We are so blessed to have such a happy baby, she is always so happy, even at 6:40 when I wake her up in the morning, she has a smile on her face. Kylynn enjoyed the UP and playing with her friend Emma. She is excited to go to Auntie's tomorrow. Time to get into a routine around here.
Emma Jones and Kylynn, wish we lived closer, they were so cute together.
Jason and his tractor. This is where he was all weekend! In his glory!Our family at the Cabin - we had a great time!

No comments: