Sunday, May 25, 2008

Changes

As you can see there have been some change to my blog. I had a little fun tonight adding a slide show and a play list. I've been wanting to do this for awhile now but just haven't had the time. With Jason gone I was able to monkey around on the computer and figure it out. I didn't get my scrap booking done tonight that I wanted to but that can wait. You should all be proud of me, I am almost completely caught up with my 3, yup, 3 scrapbooks. Our family book is caught up, Addisyn's book is caught up, Kylynn's just needs two more spreads and it'll be caught up as well. It was my goal before I went back to work this week. We'll see if I can get those done tomorrow. If not I'll get it done before all of the summer things start happening. I'm off to bed now so I can get up early for the Jenison parade.

1 comment:

Brad, Lisa, Emma, and Ashlyn said...

Blog looks great!!!! Glad you are enjoying your weekend with your girls. Hope to get down there and meet Addisyn soon. Love and miss you.
Lisa