Sunday, May 25, 2008

Potty Time!!!

Yup, you heard it right, we had our first experience on the potty tonight. Kylynn went poopy on the potty. We were so excited. She got to go get ice cream as her treat for going on the big girl potty. I think she was a little surprised as to how this all went. I am hoping this will be the beginning and she will show some interest in going on the potty more. Here's a few pictures of the big event. I also added some other shots. Jason left on Friday for the UP, next best thing to Heaven for him. Kari stayed with me most of the weekend and left today, she was a big help, thanks Kari:) Tonight we took a girls picture cause it was just mommy and the girls. I've really enjoyed the last 13 weeks with Kylynn and Addisyn. I go back to work on Tuesday. It will be a busy week with end of the year celebrations and wrapping up everything in the classroom. I have been so thankful for having this time with my girls. We do have the whole summer as well but I have truly enjoyed spending all of this time with Kylynn and Addisyn. I don't think Kylynn will understand what is going on when Mommy has to go back to work. We'll cross that bridge when we get there though. Just pray for me as I head back to work and that Addisyn does well with the bottle. Happy Memorial Day to everyone. We are headed to the Jenison parade tomorrow, should be fun with Kylynn. I bought her a few flags to wave. Let's all take a moment to thank God for our freedoms and the veterans and soldiers who continue to fight for our freedoms!

No comments: