Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Life with the girls...

I had a great Mother's Day with my two girls. We had both families over to our house for Mother's Day, Kylynn really enjoyed having both Grandparents and her aunts and uncles around. Kylynn is now wearing her hair in a pony tail, it is so adorable, you might be able to see it in the pictures below. I hope everyone is enjoying the spring weather. Tonight we took our big walk and Daddy treated us to ice cream. I didn't know we were going for ice cream so I didn't have the camera, I was bummed I missed Kylynn's first ice cream cone. I'm sure there will be more opportunities. One more interesting thing happening in the Vugteveen home, Remi is in heat. The poor puppy is in her crate all day cause there is no where to go. We tried doggy diapers but they are too small, even the extra larges. Poor Remi, hopefully this doesn't last too much longer.
Happy Mother's Day, my two girls and me:)
Kylynn decided it would be fun to sit in Gauge's crate. I had to take a picture.
Kylynn will actually hold her sister now for pictures, Addisyn doesn't look too comfortable but it's only for a minute. Kylynn loves her babies and her doggy Gauge. He loves her too.

No comments: