Monday, May 15, 2017

Magic Kingdom, not so magical

Day 2 started with breakfast at Chef Mickey.  I was not feeling well at all but didn't know what was going on.  I didn't eat anything for breakfast, a strawberry and 2 bites of pancake.  I had no appetite.  I was so bummed as this was the park I was looking forward to the most.  A magical day for my kids.









Our family






Well, I ended up getting sick and we headed back to the hotel to rest for the afternoon.  Kids swam, which they were excited about and took naps.  We had some dinner and headed back to the park.  I felt much better after a nap. 

gogurt mustache boy
Back at the park










On the People Mover, one of Easton's favorite rides



Crazy driver right here




Little Mermaid Ride




Another day comes to a close












No comments: