Friday, May 12, 2017

Disney Vacation

Life has been crazy and not sure I could catch up on all that has happened since January.  We celebrated Addisyn turn 9, spent a weekend in Traverse City for midwinter break, hosted a baby shower for my sister, attended another baby shower and enjoyed a mild winter.
It was our year for a Spring Break trip so we decided the kids were at a great age for Disney.  Jason and I surprised the kids at Christmas with the family gift being a trip to Disney.  They were a little excited to say the least.  So the planning began.  I was clueless.  Lots of tips from friends and thankful to my sweet neighbor for talking me through everything.
We arrived on Saturday with plenty of time for the kids to swim in the pool, they were geeked about that.
Almost there

We made it to Florida




Disney HERE WE COME!

Time for the pool


This is vacation



One of the hotels at Disney's All Star Movies

Silly kids


Ready for dinner out with Grandma and Grandpa


Taking the monorail

Make your own ice cream sundae, she was excited

Let the fun begin

At Disney's Polynesian after dinner at the Kona Cafe

Loved the stairway in the fire hydrant

No comments: