Monday, April 20, 2015

Sanibel Island

We had quite the difficult time getting to the beach.  We knew it would be busy so we left by 9.  On the way Kylynn got carsick we think.  It was awful and we had to stop and clean that up for a bit.  When we finally got to Sanibel the parking lots were all full.  Thankfully while we were in the bathroom someone left and Jason got us a parking spot.  Quite an eventful morning.
Easton and Addisyn on their way to the beach

This little guy was on me when we were putting on sun screen. 
Freaked me right out!


My 3 kiddos

Daddy and Addisyn

Me and the hubby

They had a blast playing in the sand

Best part, we saw dolphins, Addisyn was on cloud nine

My baby girl and her momma

Kylynn pretty much laid under the umbrella the whole time, poor thing.  We kept giving her gatorade and trying to keep her hydrated.  I think dehydration was part of her problem

Easton Marc, loved the sand

So blessed

My mom and I

Love these three

Easton Marc

Off to find shells with Grandpa

Easton and Daddy

She was successful


So glad these two joined us, we had so much fun with them

The kids with Grandma and Grandpa, Kylynn was sleeping

My love

More sand fun

No comments: