Tuesday, April 7, 2015

10 on Tuesday

1.  This cute chic made this for her momma at day care, made my day!

2.  Easton still sleeps with his Target Christmas catalog.  He looks at it every night and was so bummed that it was in two pieces.  It has been well worn this year.

3.  Dress like a Book Character
Addisyn Pinkalicious
Kylynn - either Liv or Maddie from the Disney show

\
4.  Gems final night craft.  Decorating a little pottery watering can.
I had so much fun with Kylynn making memories this year.  Watching her develop 
her faith and grow in Christ was a blessing. 

5.  We were able to see our TC friends on our short and quick trip to TC.  We also got to have Moomer's Ice Cream, it was a fun night.  Luckily they didn't kick us out, the kids were a little bit loud.  So nice that we can pick up where we leave off with these friends.

6.  Loving my new Randy LulaRoe T!  Kylynn and I out for lunch after meeting our new addition, more to come on that in a future post.

7.  One of my running partners, Lindsay, we did 11 miles here, training for the River Bank 25K.  It started off great weather wise and then it got a little cold, windy and sleety.
8.  Brought doughnuts for one of my classes just because, they loved it!

9.  Mom's Night at Preschool
Easton and I all set to go

He made the crown at preschool and my flower.  We made the vase together, or maybe mom made most of it with a little assistance from Easton.  He was so excited about this night, as you can tell from his perma smile.


We had fruit kabobs, he actually liked them but let me have his pineapple

10.  The girls got to go with Dad and Grandpa Vugteveen to the Hunting Show.
They loved it!  My girls can't wait to hunt with their daddy!

No comments: