Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Better Late than Never...

Seems to be a famous Blog Title for me.  Life just gets crazy and this is one of the last things I feel like doing at night after a long day of teaching.  I am going to try to get the rest of my Florida pics up and then I can move on to more recent fun things we've been up to.
Breakfast with these two, they loved the stools and eating at the bar

My little engineers

One fish



It was time out by 10:00 am.  They just needed a little break

So I could get a cute picture, lol.

Youngest and oldest, they sure do love each other

Grandma and the girls

Hubby made us some amazing pina coladas all week

Addisyn and her shells

Love this

Putt Putt Golf Fun



My kiddos

Me and my girls

so serious

She got a hole in one

Vug Family Fun

Go kart time

Easton picked Grandpa cause he wanted to go fast

Kylynn and Mom

No comments: