Saturday, June 7, 2014

Memorial Day Weekend

A little late but I was busy with the end of the school year.  I'll try to get the blog caught up this week.
Dinner outside is always a fun way to start the weekend

We headed to the zoo on Saturday with my friend Julie and her two children.  The kids had a blast.  Easton wasn't so sure about the animals.  Hopefully he gets better cause I bought a zoo membership so we'll be spending more time here.
Addisyn Joy


The girls by the snow leopard

She has some ups

Easton not as much

She was beyond thrilled that the
flamingos were back, they weren't here
when we came with her class a month ago.

Easton and Kylynn by the monkeys

Playing at the park after some picnic lunch

My little climbers


Sunday afternoon we brought out the sprinklers, the kids had a blast

My crazy Addisyn thought she needed some water wings

 My girls

Like I said, they had a ton of fun

snack break

On Memorial Day we headed to the Jamestown parade with Jason's family.
My kiddos

The cousins waiting for the parade, we weren't so smart making them look into the sun

Easton Marc

Addisyn Joy

Kylynn Joy

The big girls

And some breakfast after the parade

No comments: