Tuesday, June 24, 2014

10 on Tuesday

1.  A few weeks ago I had my two nephews for the morning to allow my sis in law a little time to get some things done.  Connor gave me this little smirk when I changed his diaper, what a cutie!

2.  Easton actually asked to hold Connor and he wanted to feed him his bottle as well.  He has been a little obsessed with babies lately.  He was obsessed with my niece Ava throughout this past weekend.  He also asked me if we were going to have another baby.  I was quick to answer, NO!  He wants a baby brother.  Sorry buddy!  Not from this momma, pry not going to happen unless God has other plans for us.

3.  Date night a few Fridays ago.  We went to Boatwerks out in Holland, walked downtown to shop a little and then headed out to watch the sunset.  A nice evening with my hubby, it had been quite a while since we've had a date night.  It was a little chilly but that didn't stop us.

4.  This is my personal trainer Amanda, I purchased some training sessions to get toned up for my sister's upcoming wedding.  I learned a lot and she sure did push me.  So glad I did it.  I am happy with the progress I've made and looking forward to continuing what she taught me.

5.  These two love dress up, they crack me up!

6.  Can't go to TC without going to Moomers, my crazy mom thought she would get away with this, not!  I had to put it on here.  We love moomers and make sure it is a stop when we head to TC.



7.  We got to witness the baptism of our nephew Connor on Father's Day.  
Very special and so happy for them.

8.  I made some homemade taco seasoning a while back and needed to make more.  I decided to double the recipe and put it in the cool looking mason jar.  I also bought these labels and will be adding them to my other pantry goods.  This summer I hope to make pancake mix, brownie mix, and a few others that we use a lot of.  A much cheaper way to store things we use often.
9.  Easton had his first visit to the dentist last week.  He did great, just a little gaggy, but who isn't.  We did learn that he has a fused tooth in the front on the bottom of his mouth.  We just need to keep an eye on it and most likely the adult teeth won't fuse.

10.  We headed to the kids school to check out some more books.  Mrs. Fox opens the school library up on Tuesdays and lets the kids check out books.  Kylynn checked out a chapter book and has already almost finished it.  This is her first time actually realizing that she can read alone and get through a book.  I am pretty proud of her.  Can't wait to return in and get another one for her.  

No comments: