Friday, June 13, 2014

Last Day of School 2013 - 2014

One bonus to being done a week before the girls is that I get to enjoy their last week of school with them.  I love being able to drop them off and pick them up from school.  I also love watching them in their classrooms and doing all of the last week of school festivities with them.  
off to their last day of school

crazy addi

Addisyn Joy - Last Day of Kindergarten

Kylynn Joy - Last Day of First Grade

I was able to attend the last chapel, Kylynn was one of the students
interviewed for how God worked in her life this year, so precious.  Another
reason why we Christian Educate, they can talk about this and it is real.

Addisyn's class had some ice cream together on their last day

Addi Joy

Her buddy Brayden

Addisyn and Mrs. Byker

Kylynn's class had some fun with Mrs. Bosch's favorite animal, flamingos.
Kylynn and Evie

Mrs. Bosch and Kylynn

Another bestie, Ellie and Kylynn

My 2nd Grader

My 1st Grader
We celebrated the end of school with a family dinner at Logan's a family favorite.
Can't wait to spend the summer with these kiddos!


No comments: