Sunday, December 22, 2013

No more crib...

It's been about a month now but the crib is gone.  We are crib free in this house, makes me a little sad but loving this stage in our life right now.  Easton LOVES big boy bed!  I found a great deal on Overstock.com and ordered him a bed in the bag.  It even matches the paint on his walls.  I want to do some more wall decor but for now it is good to go.

we did add a bed rail, it is quite high off of the ground

One happy little man

Ready for bed

All snug and sleepy

He did fall out a week or so later, we didn't have the ends on the bed rail and he must have kicked it out.  Jason has since put the ends on so it won't push out any more.  I love the fact that he can just get out of bed in the morning and climb in with me, especially while on vacation.  He has done great, stayed in bed and no problems.  We have had a couple of times where he got out to play but for the most part we catch him and he goes right back to bed.  He is such a good little boy.  Pry why we can stop after him, no more babies needed.  However, this week he did tell me that I could have another baby and we could name him Bob, he makes me laugh.  I am content with my three lovelies and feel as though my hands are full, God blessed us with three healthy children and we will enjoy them.

No comments: