Sunday, December 22, 2013

My BIG girl made a BIG decision

Back in August Kylynn decided she wanted to grow her hair out and donate it to Locks for Love.  So she waited all fall to get it cut.  Tuesday was the big day!  She was so excited and was telling everyone about it.  My mom told me that she talked to a guy at her church who told her that Locks for Love charges the kids for their wigs so we are looking into it and will possibly donate to a local charity I found online.  Either way, it is cut and she is loving having her short hair.  Can't wait to mail the pony tails away and make it all official.  So proud of her for making such a big decision and going through with it.  I hope we can continue to instill the value of giving to others in our children.

Before

 Katie cutting her pony tails off

I love her face on this one, away goes the long hair.
She cut off 10 inches!
Thank you Katie for making her experience a great one!

Look at all of that hair

She looks so grown up!



Before and After, wow, she cut a lot of hair off!


No comments: