Sunday, December 22, 2013

Last weeks big events

I have been having some computer problems so I am quite behind on blogging.  Finally got my computer back after having it gone for 2 weeks.  So I'm going to try to catch up on a little blogging today since we are home due to icy roads.  Yup, no church this morning, I am going on day three of being home, getting a little cabin fever here, ready to get out!  

We are getting another nephew in April!
Last week Sunday Brandon, Jason's brother, and Jana had a little
gender reveal party.  It was fun to find out with them what they are having.
Someone was a little sneaky though and already knew.
I think I would have done the same thing, I hate not knowing.
This picture is great, Austin isn't quite sure about having a baby brother.

 We had the kids program that night at church, all three kids sang and it was a wonderful evening.  Easton even sang this time, it was fun to watch them.  Grandma and Grandpa Vugteveen came and so did Uncle Brandon and Aunt Jana, the kids were happy to have so many people there to watch them.  Grandma and Grandpa VanDyke wished they could have been there but snowy roads doesn't allow for a quick drive down and back.
Addisyn Joy

My girls

All decked out in their Christmas outfits

Kylynn Joy, our little diva

Easton Marc

My three blessings

proof, he sang!

Addisyn Joy, currently not signing, but she sure did make 
Jason and I laugh, her mouth is wide open at the wrong times usually:)

Kylynn Joy, singing her heart out

No comments: