Tuesday, July 23, 2013

summer night with the kiddos

It was a beautiful night tonight and we sure did enjoy it.  Jason was away for work so the kids and I had some fun outside after dinner tonight.  They rode bikes, scooters, played with Easton's new rocket launcher and then headed to the back yard.  They were sitting on the steps so nice so I thought I'd take some pictures.  
My three kiddos - Easton was sitting nice till I got the camera out

Easton Marc

Addisyn Joy

Kylynn Joy

The girls and I

Easton trying to climb the wall

Big sis tried to help him
 Then the kids wanted a turn at being the photographer, they didn't do so bad.
Must be they take after their mother!
Me and my boy

Mommy and Kylynn

Mommy and Addisyn

Kylynn, Mommy, and Easton

We had an enjoyable night and it was beautiful out.  It was even cool, needed a sweater!

No comments: