Monday, July 15, 2013

My baby turns 3 today!

Amazing how time flies when you are having fun.  Today we will be celebrating our baby boy turning 3!  Easton Marc is 3!  Wow, seems like just yesterday I was lying on the table at my 20 week ultrasound with tears streaming down my eyes when I found out it was a boy!  Easton has been such a blessing to our family.  Life sure is different with a boy around.  He really has changed over this last year and become such a little man.  His personality is so contagious, every morning he is smiling when I get him out of bed.  Yes, he is still in his crib but he'll be there till we get his big boy bed all set.  He has no intentions of getting out so why not keep him in there.  I'm anxious to see how big he is, we will find out at his well child check up next week.  I will try to post after that.  He has a much larger vocabulary than he did last year, obviously but last year I was worried about his speech but he sure is talking now.  Easton always has a smile on his face but knows how to get his way with his two big sisters, screaming seems to do the trick.  We are so blessed to have you in our lives and can't wait to see what lies ahead for you big guy!
You made your appearance when you wanted to, a day late:)  
We were thrilled you were healthy and here!


Two very proud big sisters!

loving your birthday cake,
Happy 1st Birthday

Our family
Mom, Dad and the 2 year old

CHEESE

Happy 3rd Birthday Easton Marc!
We love you and are so blessed to have you in our family!
 

No comments: