Sunday, July 14, 2013

Life Lately...

I had a week full of science teacher training so it was pretty uneventful around here.  The kids had a blast with one of our great babysitters though.  She did some fun stuff with them, the girls got their nails painted and decorated, they did some pinterest chalk pictures outside and played restaurant for lunch.  I'm looking forward to being back home with them this week.  It will be hot so we will fill out week with water activties I am sure.  This past Friday night one of my very special friends got married.  I have known Hannah since she was a freshmen in High School.  She was in my youth group small group for 4 years and then I continued to stay in touch with her during college.  She was our first babysitter and babysat a ton for our kids.  There is a special bond between us and it was so special to be able to witness her and Kevin tie the knot.  It was a beautiful and unique barn wedding and everything was nearly perfect. See pictures below!  Looking forward to my baby turning 3 tomorrow.  We are going to celebrate tonight with the Vugteveen's.  Here's a picture view of what has been happening lately.
I took Mason's, my nephew, 18 month pictures the other night, he is busy but it was fun to take on the challenge of capturing those moments on camera.

The same night I took my cousin and his families family picture.
We had fun, lots of laughs but I think we caught some good ones.

The ceremony of Hannah and Kevin

The newlyweds, Mr. and Mrs. Everhart
1st Dance

playing the shoe game

Hannah and I

Jason, Me, Hannah and Kevin

The bride and groom
Me and Jess, another one of our youth group girls,
can't wait to celebrate her big day in October!

The hubby and I

Last night we put Jason's parents boat in the lake in preparation of the party today.
My little man

hanging out on the boat

Addisyn LOVES jumping in the lake

he thinks he is pretty cool, don't worry we were just floating in the lake,
the boat was not on

Addisyn Joy

Kylynn Joy
My men

Kylynn jumping in, it takes here a little
to get warmed up to the jumping in idea

my crazy girls

my little lover!
oh how i love him!


No comments: