Sunday, April 7, 2013

Play Date Fun

Kylynn has been asking for quite some time to have a play date with her two best friends at school, E and E. So I thought Spring Break would be a great time to try it out, that is if they were home.  So I gave it a try and both were in town and we found a date that worked.  Kylynn was so excited all week, she couldn't wait.  We made sure the dog poop was picked up outside in case it was nice enough to play outside, we got the Wii up and running so they could do Just Dance Kids, I bought a craft and oh did she have plans for these girls.
playing princess jewel fishing
The three BFF's Ellie, Kylynn, and Evie
Addisyn had to join in
lunch time
Just Dance Kids on the Wii - a hit
Evie and Kylynn

Ellie and Kylynn
Photo shoot time

They were having fun
Silly girls

Another one with Addisyn, Kylynn was really good at including her
The sun was shining so outside we went.
Craft time


It was a success!  Now it's back to school we go.  The week was going slow for me on Tuesday and now here I sit not wanting to go back.  I thoroughly enjoyed my time home with my kiddos.  8 short weeks and it's summer though.  I'm sure these weeks will fly with T-ball, Gymnastics and other end of the year activities.  Before you know it it will be summer, not by judging the weather though.  So ready for warmer temps!

No comments: