Friday, April 19, 2013

Life Lately

Been a little busy lately, hence the lack of blog posts.  Here are some pictures of what we have been up to lately!  Today I am home with the youngest two.  Addisyn ran a fever all day yesterday so I thought I should play it safe.  Thankfully she woke up fine today so maybe she just was fighting something off.  Keeping my fingers that we continue to stay healthy.  So I'm going to get caught up on a few things around the house and maybe head over to Target to pick up a few items.  It has been a rough week here, with all of the tragedies surrounding the Boston Marathon, the explosions in Texas, the flooding here in West Michigan and then the terrible news that a fellow classmate from high school lost his son in a tragic snowmobile accident.  Please pray for Roger and his family and all involved in these other situations.  I continue to thank God for my family and the health we have.  So blessed, so blessed!
The Helms came over for the Michigan Game,
the girls had a blast!
Wacky Wardrobe Day in Preschool for Addisyn
We celebrated this cutie's 1st birthday last week.  
Jana did a fabulous job with his party, I think
I'll hire her to plan Kylynn's party this year!
Austin and Kylynn
Addi enjoying her cupcake
Wade and Easton playing bean bags
Enjoying some sunshine, Easton loves the sandbox
Addisyn can climb the wall all by herself now!
These two have so much fun together!  
Kylynn finally had her 1st t-ball practice.
The weather has not been very cooperative, she had
two previous practices canceled so she was pretty pumped that
she finally had a practice.  One more tomorrow and then her first game
on Tuesday, should be interesting!

Happy Friday!  Have a wonderful weekend and hug your loved ones tight!



No comments: